Indian Wells is back for 2023 with the prestigious tournament kicking off the US Sunshine Swing on the tennis tour.
Indian Wells is unofficially known as the ‘fifth Grand Slam’ of the season and this year’s competition features star-studded lineups in both the men’s and women’s draw.
Among them is world number one Iga Swiatek, who is defending the crown she won 12 months ago in California.
Taylor Fritz beat Rafael Nadal in last year’s final, but the Spaniard will be unable to go one better this time around after missing out through injury, while Novak Djokovic is absent after failing to get an exemption to enter the US due to his Covid-19 vaccination status.
Elsewhere, Andy Murray will be looking to continue the impressive start to the season which saw him reach the final of the Qatar Open last month, while Emma Raducanu returns to the court for the first time since the Australian Open.
Here is how you can watch Indian Wells 2023 on TV in the UK.
When is Indian Wells?
The main draw will start on Wednesday, March 8.
The tournament will last for 12 days in total, with the women’s and men’s finals scheduled for Sunday, March 19.
Indian Wells 2023 schedule
- Wednesday, March 8 – first round
- Thursday, March 9 – first round
- Friday, March 10 – second round
- Saturday, March 11 – second round
- Sunday, March 12 – third round
- Monday, March 13 – third round
- Tuesday, March 14 – fourth round
- Wednesday, March 15 – quarter-finals
- Thursday, March 16 – quarter-finals
- Friday, March 17 – semi-finals (women’s singles)
- Saturday, March 18 – semi-finals (men’s singles)
- Sunday, March 19 – finals (men’s singles and women’s singles)
How to watch Indian Wells in the UK
Indian Wells will be shown live on Amazon Prime Video in the UK.
Tennis fans with an Amazon Prime subscription can watch the tournament on any TV or device which can access the Prime Video app or desktop website.
Those without Amazon Prime can still watch the action by signing up for a 30-day free trial, which is then priced at £8.99 a month.
First appear at How to watch Indian Wells 2023 on TV and live stream in the UK