NO BABY BUMP. Image through Twitter.
Baby bump investigators (everybody) are striving on Kylie Jenner‘s deformed pregnancy timeline, and the puzzle is beginning to appear like an infant, ergo: omfg.
For your factor to consider:
- Exhibit A: “THE BOGUS BUMP” [emphasis TMZ] is a fuzzy video of either a bump or a mirage from January, months prior to Kylie revealed her pregnancy in September, which would substantially hold up the expected early 2018 due date.
- Exhibit B: “OMG Pics of Kylie Jenner’s Baby Bump Have Just Surfaced,” pictures of Kylie Jenner putting her hand on a bump-like kind in a large coat, potentially from Jordyn Woods’s birthday celebration in September, presuming that Kylie was “pretty far along” by this time. [ Seventeen]
- Exhibit C: This trash Kardashian-Jenner Christmas card (above) without any Kylie.
- Exhibit D: She hasn’t been on social networks in a while. [ United States Weekly]
Inconclusive. In the meantime, here today’s package of early morning child bumps:
Anna Faris officiated her podcast co-host Sim Sarna‘s wedding event in Uggs, which is both good due to the fact that it’s Anna Faris and liberating for anyone who’s used heels to an outside wedding event.
- The Royal Family is dispensing end-of-year knighthoods and honorariums ( Ringo Starr, Barry Gibb, Ed Sheeran, Wiley). [NME]
- Ryan Seacrest now imitating he didn’t shit all over Mariah Carey’s NYE efficiency due to the fact that it’s profitable and he’s on TELEVISION and he’s a good individual. This is deeply rewarding. [Fox News]
- Justin Timberlake’s current trademarking activity recommends that he is rotating towards nature. [NME]
- Papoose basically shouted to the world that Remy Ma is pregnant. [Instagram]